www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
A big thankyou to IMOC at JAE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pk_090
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Fancy a ride in my car? I have haribo.....

All i can say awesome weekend, fantastic people and fantastic weather, roll on next year!

charged wrote:
Mine's probably screaming 'stop raping me' [Very Happy]
mr2sparky

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

thanx to all who organised jae for us , realy enjoyed my first one , thanx to everyone for making my step son welcome , sorry if i didnt speak to you all ,see you next year ....lee an brandon
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Wow, that's really nice to have good feeback. [Smile]

As some have said, there were a few tense moments in getting the organisation sorted this year, but it actually did run pretty smoothly in the end, I had a hassle free weekend. [Smile]

We also should remember that despite Scott not being there, he had booked everything so a lot of work happens behind the scenes.

I think we are very lucky to have people like Malcolm who are great ambassadors for the club and of course no JAE would be complete without ze Germans!

As always it's great to see old friends, but also lovely to feel like I'm making new friends which is cool. [Smile]

Really I'd like to say a massive thanks to everyone for making it the brilliant event that it is. [hug]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[email protected] Mike!

Colour coded:

RickMcRick

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

^^^ Something very scary about that pic.

I've got a few, I'll post them up in good time [Smile]
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

thank god its not a picture of the salami hanging out, >...........think of the children, ill be in therapy for months!!!
RickMcRick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a pic of that. I keep it in a folder called 'Private Stash' now [Laughing]
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 18

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

RickMcRick wrote:
I have a pic of that. I keep it in a folder called 'Private Stash' now [Laughing]

[Gay Fight] [Mr. Green]
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I am still in therapy from seeing the pictures of WWM in just a THONG!!!! [shocked]

from a couple of years ago at JAE#

Rick please dont ever let those pics see that light of day

[Speak to the hand] ha ha ha

Brian
RickMcRick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That's what happens when you go looking in folders called RickMcRick's Private Stash :p
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 18

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Via FTO OC

[/img]
RickMcRick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ah, the heart warming image of a meniacal faced banana raping a Russian midget a basque [Laughing]
Chr15py
IMOC Organiser

Feedback Score: 2

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JAE was awesome as per the norm [Smile] . Both myself n Cherrybobbins were gutted that we had to leave early (NOOOOO PIGGY ROAST!!!!) but it became very apparent that I cannot bare sell the Mr2! So....going to get it fixed and it shall become a true weekend toy [Very Happy].

I love JAE - one of the best highlights of my year [Very Happy]

Chris
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Chr15py wrote:
JAE was awesome as per the norm [Smile] . Both myself n Cherrybobbins were gutted that we had to leave early (NOOOOO PIGGY ROAST!!!!) but it became very apparent that I cannot bare sell the Mr2! So....going to get it fixed and it shall become a true weekend toy [Very Happy].

I love JAE - one of the best highlights of my year [Very Happy]

Chris

Glad you're not selling up dude!! [Pray] [Applause]
pistol pete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

i managed to get onto the FTOC [Shocked]
Ben

Feedback Score: 5

2001 BMW M5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Must be about the only Jap car forum you've never actually signed up for [Razz]
pistol pete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

benedwards64 wrote:

[Think] [Whistle]
craig

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

benedwards64 wrote:

well played [Laughing]
Steve Horrocks

Feedback Score: 26

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Most of the cars have been covered, so my poor contribution!

Pig sex!!!

And my sunburn/tan line legacy!
craig

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

"Pig sex" on the van door raised a few giggles [Laughing]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2012 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: