www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Rare halsbeck alloys

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR2Kyle

Feedback Score: 0

1999 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Rare halsbeck alloys Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi folks, I'm putting my halsbeck original wheels up for sale. Came off the car Paul woods had in a while back. Alloys are in good nick the only part that's missing is the centre caps. And for that reason the price for them is ?500 for the lot. Comes with tyres but honestly don't know the nick of them so...
MR2Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Anyone? Anyone at all [Laughing]
The tyres that are on it have a decent tred just to add...also open to offers [thumleft]
SonicSW20

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Adding photos of the actual item will help!
MR2Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Very good point give me a minute [Embarassed]
MR2Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[img]
MR2Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[img]
Just to say I'm selling a set of four not just the three....I'll see if I can find more photos.. The alloys are in good nick and the only downside is the original centre caps are missing that's a bit of a shame but I'm sure someone with good 3D printing skills will be able to sort that out.[/img]
MR2Kyle

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Open to offers
Pm me [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: