www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Generic] rear compartment speakers

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> ICE and Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrtwo-red
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: [Mk2] [Generic] rear compartment speakers Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

so the sound in the mr2 was .....appaling .. sounded like every speaker had blown , changed head unit no better .. as i was looking for the sub in the cubby box i noticed the rear panel in front of the rear speaker was adrift , so i pulled it off and some one had replaced the orig rear's with a small jvc speaker with tweeter mounted in centre .. then they had screwed the orig speaker housing on top !! effectively stopping the speaker doing its job ( moving in/out ) .so i removed the said cover mounted them with new screw holes .. much better but still not brill , checked the wiring and it was wired incorrctly as well switched them round and he presto both sound sweet now . next job is front door ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> ICE and Security All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: