www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MR2 Challenge Video - Brands Hatch (August) In Car Footage

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogue

Feedback Score: 14

2000 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster V6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: MR2 Challenge Video - Brands Hatch (August) In Car Footage Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Four crashes in the first 30 seconds!

[url]http://media.putfile.com/MR2-Challenge-Series-2006---Brands-Hatch-August[/url]

Rogue
MartG

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Incident packed few laps there !

Good video =D>
Speedy
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

2012 Toyota GT86

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Did your tyres go off or something, or just a bit of red mist? Seemed to really snap into Paddock - and that's not where you want to end up parked!!

then loads of understeer at the end of cooper straight - just too quick, or something else?
Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Speedy wrote:
Did your tyres go off or something, or just a bit of red mist? Seemed to really snap into Paddock - and that's not where you want to end up parked!!

then loads of understeer at the end of cooper straight - just too quick, or something else?

Just a little too much pressure in the rear wheels I think, car felt quite twitchy once the tyres were up to temp. After the spin and the grass cutting incident I learnt to compensate!

Patrick
Harry

Feedback Score: 54

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: A1 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great event enjoyed the video. [Cool]
Porl\'\'

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

where you in a Mk2 in that vid? and what type? it looked like the rest of the pack were all mk1's. Looked ace all the mr2s racing around though! I would love to go bombing around a track in mine! [Cool]

Porl''
Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Porl'' wrote:
where you in a Mk2 in that vid? and what type? it looked like the rest of the pack were all mk1's. Looked ace all the mr2s racing around though! I would love to go bombing around a track in mine! [Cool]

I race in a mk2 revision 3 normally aspirated MR2. All of the MR2s in the series (with the exception of a single supercharger) are n/a's with the only allowable performance mods being air filter and exhaust (just to keep the costs down). There were other mk2s involved in this race - the red car with the white stripe down the side ahead of me at the start is a mk2 - but I don't manage to catch up with any of the others before I spin off!

There are more MR2 Challenge videos here:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RogueMotorsport[/url]

Patrick
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: